Thank you for checking my Terms of Service page.
Before we go into more detail, I want to say that I promise that I will never mess with the data collected when you sign up for an account to obtain access to all the content on my site.
If you’re hesitant about becoming a member (you worry about your payment information), don’t! Nothing is stored on this site regarding your payment. Just remember that all subscription plans are by default set to auto-renewal. If you don’t wish to be automatically billed, simply access your account page (Member’s Home) and disable the automatic billing.
By accepting the TOS (Terms of Service) you agree with the below (and above):
These TOS apply to the membership programs (introduced here). We, as an organization, and I Ivaylo Durmonski, as an individual, provide members access to all of the articles (sometimes called book summaries) and to downloadables (called Think Workbooks), without any restriction for as long as you’re an active member, published on my site. Every time you visit this website, use its services, or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions:
Description of the services:
- Service: Once you become a member, you’ll have access to everything, all book summaries, and other perks included on the Membership page, without restrictions for as long as you’re an active member. This includes, but not limited to: all of the book summaries (and sometimes additional articles) published and digital files (Think Workbooks). If you go with the Patron plan you also get listed (your name/business and site) on our Patrons page.
- Communication: The entire communication with us, me, Ivaylo Durmonski, is electronic. Once you become a member, we (I) might automatically add you to my newsletter so you can receive the newest posts (book summaries, etc.) published. If you’re are a Patron member, you will need to fill an additional form presented when you submit the payment where you’ll provide your name and website URL. This is needed, so I can update my Patrons page with your info.
- User Notifications: In addition to the newsletters sent by me with new information about the site (content), you’ll also receive notifications regarding your account. These notifications are the following: When you cancel membership; When your account is close to expiration; When your account expires; Renewal reminders; When the payment is successful; When the payment fails; Plus additional notifications, when needed, to ensure that you are aware of what’s happening with your account.
- Frequency of new content: The frequency of new content on a monthly basis is: Up to 3 book summaries per month and up to 3 Think Workbooks per year. However, while highly unlikely, there might be a period (a month(s)) without new summaries being published. Or, periods when the published summaries are free for all visitors to my site.
- Site access: At the time of registration for becoming a member, an account will be created. You will be asked to add an email and, sometimes, a password. You’re responsible for making sure that you have access to the email you’ve entered.
- Fees: The fees of becoming a member are clearly stated on the membership page and are in US dollars. You also see them before creating an account (on the registration page). The fees are recurring depending on the plan you choose – monthly or yearly access and billing.
- Billing: The payment is handled by a third-party provider – Stripe. We (I) don’t store anything on my site in terms of billing information. All payments are handled by Stripe. I use Memberful to handle the management of the memberships.
- Money-back guarantee: If within the first 14 days of starting your membership you suddenly decide that you don’t want to be a member, I can refund the payment in full – simply contact me. Also, an account is created when you become a member where you can easily stop the recurring payments if you don’t wish they to occur. For more questions, information, or help, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auto Billing: After the first payment is made, and if you didn’t stop the auto-billing, your card will be billed prior to the expiration of the account – 48 to 24 hours before the expiration date. Renewal reminders will be sent out to the primary email address of your account (the one selected once you created the account) prior to the auto-billing but only for yearly subscription plans. Monthly plans are billed automatically without prior notice. As explained in the above section, Money-back guarantee, future payments can be canceled.
Access and User Account:
- Becoming a member gives you access to an individual area on this site where you can update your profile (called Member’s Home). Access to this area happens by visiting this website (durmonski.com). There are a few points of access.
- Once you become a member, as an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (email and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- If you fail to renew the services or you’ve lost access to the primary email address of the account, you’ll lose the right to access. However, if the case is a lost email address, you can get in touch (email@example.com) and we (I) will help. If you’re a Patron and your account is not renewed, your name (all info related to your account) will be removed from my Patrons page.
- Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos, etc.) is the property of Ivaylo Durmonski and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Ivaylo Durmonski, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Ivaylo Durmonski.
I reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit everything related to the content on my site as well as the above Terms of Conditions. This includes the pricing, the type of content, the frequency of all of the content, and the layout, basically, everything related to the durmonski.com website.
If you have questions related to any of the above information, you can contact the owner of this site by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bulgaria, Plovdiv, Undola 65, for Ivaylo Durmonski.